Entrants range from large global organisations to SMEs across a variety of industry sectors.
Distinguished industry judging panel will select category winners and choose an overall TA Team of the Year.
All winners will be revealed at the Awards Ceremony, 22nd September in London.
TALiNT Partners has today announced finalists for the 2021 TIARA Talent Acquisition Awards, which set the standard for excellence, innovation and achievement, enabling employers to showcase the incredible work they do in talent acquisition and resourcing.
“All finalists shortlisted for the TIARA Talent Acquisition Awards have delivered amazing work in what has been a very challenging year,” said Ken Brotherston, Managing Director of TALiNT Partners. “I have been really pleased to read the examples of innovation and strong partnership across our entries which have delivered such a positive impact for their organisations.’’
“The TIARAs are distinguished by the rigour of its judging process and the quality of its judging panel” he added. Entries will be assessed across key areas including D&I, innovation, partnership and organisational impact.
Shortlisted entries will now be scored by a highly experienced, independent panel of expert judges drawn from the HR and Talent Acquisition community. The 2021 judging panel includes:
- Tony Cooke – Group HR Director, Anexo Group
- Cheryl Allen – Head of Culture & Transformation, Atos
- Clyde Marwick – Group HR & Communications Director, Baxters Food Group
- James Baker – Head of HR, Overseas Markets, Jaguar Land Rover
- Faye Woodhead – Executive Director & Global Head, Talent Attraction & Mobility, MSCI
- Lisa Scales – Head of Talent Acquisition, Nestle
- Maria Onyango – Head of International Diversity Recruiting, Facebook
- Lord Holmes – Deputy Chair, Channel 4
- Trevor Phillips – Journalist & Broadcaster
- Mervyn Dinnen – Analyst, Writer & Broadcaster
- Alan Bourne – CEO & Founder, SOVA Assessment
- Annelise Smith – Director of RPO & MSP, Lorien
- Trinh Bui – Enterprise Leader, LinkedIn
- Nikki Steeden – Head of Growth & Advisory, Retinue Talent Solutions
Judges will convene in July to decide who will triumph in each category, as well as to crown the overall winner – the TA Team of the Year. All winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony taking place on the 22nd September at the IET, Savoy Place, London. Tickets for the event will be available to purchase next week.
Winners will also be profiled in a special supplement published with TALiNT International. The full list of TIARA 2021 Talent Solutions Finalists can be viewed here.